I was recently nominated for the Liebster award again, not once but twice. So firstly thank you to Frankie Fancies for nominating me. I love how varied her blog is, from beauty to food places and much more. So check her out!
I was also nominated by THE JOUSKA. I love reading her blog awards, beauty and food posts, so take a look at her blog. Starting with Frankie’s questions first, here goes.
- What are the top three things on your bucket list? This is really hard as my bucket list seems to keep on growing, but I’d love to go on an African Safari, to skydive and also to backpack or travel for at least or month or so.
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why? I have people who inspire me blog wise, such as Leesha from xsparkage and I also like Zoella. When it comes to someone inspiring me over all, I can’t think of anyone. Just people being good, kind and honest inspires me.
- Why did you start blogging and what is your favourite thing about it? I started blogging as I loved some beauty and travel blogs I followed on my Facebook, so I thought why not write my own blog?. My favourite thing about blogging is having an outlet to write about things I love and also interacting with other bloggers.
- What’s the weirdest thing about you? I don’t know if it’s massively weird, but I constantly reapply lip balms as I hate dry lips and I even keep one under my pillow.
- What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time? Either read or look online at beauty stuff.
- What is your dream career? Anything that would involve me getting paid to travel to different places.
- What annoys you? Various things such as racism, sexism, and cruelty to animals amongst others.
- What are your short-term goals? In the next couple of years I would like to travel more and to be able to own my own home.
- What are your long-term goals? Long term I would like to be able to drive, own my own home, travel more and to get married.
- If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be? I guess someone completely different to me, so I could see life through their eyes. Maybe the Queen or Kate Middleton. I’d also like to see the world through the eyes of someone wealthy to live the lifestyle for a day and a successful blogger like Zoella.
- Who makes you happiest? Without a doubt my partner and my family.
Here’s my questions from THE JOUSKA.
- What do you love most about blogging? It’s writing about things I love and also interacting with other bloggers.
- What’s your all-time favourite movie? My favourite ever movie would have to be Titanic. I like films that are based on real life events.
- Which book makes you laugh out loud? It would have to be Fifty Shades of Grey series. The books are pretty cheesy and poorly written, but I enjoyed them nonetheless.
- What’s the one thing you carry around with you everywhere you go? My phone and a lip balm.
- What’s your star sign? I was born in mid-August, so I’m a Leo.
- What’s the most heavenly dessert you’ve ever eaten? Definitely fried ice cream with syrup on top. I had it in Cyprus and it was delicious.
- Are you more laid-back or up-to-date with your style? I’m somewhere in the middle. I like to dress nicely, but I don’t obsessively follow trends.
- Would you rather direct a film or write a book? Both would be amazing, but as I love reading, I’d rather write a book.
- Out of all the countries you’ve visited so far, which one do you consider to be the most beautiful? Well me and my partner have been to Malta three times now and I’ve spent two of my birthdays there, so I find it beautiful and a special place for me.
- Would you rather watch a new TV show or re-watch an old one? It depends on what new shows are on at the time. At the moment I’m enjoying new shows, rather than watching repeats.
- If you choose one word to describe yourself, what would it be? Either kind, thoughtful or hopefully fun!
Rules for the Liebster Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link back to their blog on your post.
- Answer the 11 questions about yourself.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate between 5-11 bloggers to do the award.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
I’ve decided to skip the 11 facts about me stage, as this is already a pretty long post. So here’s my nominees and my questions for them to answer.
- What are your top three products you’d recommend for summer?
- If you could have your own collection of products to sell in shops, what would it be and what would you call the collection? (It can be cosmetics, bath bits, clothes or other).
- What is the best meal or food you’ve ever eaten?
- How many countries have you visited and which countries were they?
- What are you short term goals for the next 2 years?
- What are your long term goals?
- If you could be someone else for the day, who would it be?
- What is currently your favourite TV show?
- What is your favourite film?
- Name one thing you’ve crossed off your bucket list?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next couple of months?
- The Blackberry Season
- Beauty by Gigi
- Pensive Palindrome
- Adryana’s Beauty Blog
- a girl recommends
- Chanelle Hayley
- funhouse vision
Don’t forget to follow my Facebook page.